Sublime Text 3 (ST3) is a lightweight, proprietary cross-platform source code editor, editor very similar to atom (supports plugins, typically community-built) and known for ease of use, strong community support  and it's pretty fast (much better than atom in opening, closing, searching, etc. is very smooth and fast since it is written in C ++ and Python for plugins).
- URL: www.sublimetext.com
- Developer(s): Jon Skinner (former Google Engineer) and Will Bond
- Platforms: mac OSX (10.7 or later), Windows and GNU/Linux
- License: Proprietary software
- unlimited free trial, with pop-up remembering to buy (like winrar does).
- license costs $80 at the time of writing this post (One-time payment).
It’s an incredible editor right out of the box, but the real power comes from the ability to enhance its functionality using Package Control and creating custom settings.
In this post I have picked some useful and/or "most interesting" ST3 packages I've found.